Trinity Family Church Health and Safety Policy
The Interim Health and Safety Policy is to provide updated and consistent messaging during the current pandemic. This policy may be updated frequently based upon local, state, and national guidelines. Notifications via Facebook and church announcements will advise church members and guests of the most current changes.
The safety and wellbeing of our Church members, pastoral staff, teachers, and volunteers are of the utmost priority. This includes the need for you to embrace worship as an important part of your life. The need includes gathering together for worship and is at the heart of what it means to be a community of believers.
- Keep the recommended 6-foot distancing space.
- Families can sit together.
- If you have underlying health conditions, you may want more space than the recommend 6 feet.
- Please wash your hands often for 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Use hand sanitizer throughout the period of time you are in the building.
- You may use your own hand sanitizer or there will be bottles of hand sanitizer available throughout the building
- Masks are currently not required.
If you are experiencing symptoms:
- Do not come or stay for service if you are feeling any type of symptoms or within 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- If you are sick and or running a fever, please stay home and watch the services online. You can watch on FB live Trinity Family Church Forney, YouTube (Trinity Family Church Forney), and our website. www.tfcforney.com
- You can watch all archived sermons on our YouTube Page (Trinity Family Church Forney)
- If you have come in contact with someone positive with COVID within the last 14 days – notify Executive Pastor Jose Rodriguez or Pat Perryman; also you will need to notify your healthcare provider as soon as possible
Latest Updates: Changes may be made at the last minute due to changes in situations and environment.
- Services have resumed to the normal schedule.
- The nursery is open for 3 and under.
- Wednesday Bible Study will continue to be live-streamed.
- The Sunday morning Worship service is live-streamed @ 10 AM
Please share our videos on all your social media accounts!
You can continue to give your tithes and offerings through text to give by texting “tfcforney” to 73256 or mail your offerings to Trinity Family Church PO Box 635 Forney, TX. 75126
Prayer Request Line: 214-850-7873
Resources and References:
CDC Guidance for Communities of Faith
Millions of Americans embrace worship as an essential part of life. For many faith traditions, gathering together for worship is at the heart of what it means to be a community of faith. The CDC does not currently have any updated guidance for communities of faith. Should they release any new guidance, we will post that information here.